Court Calendars and Dockets


Court Rules

MS Rules of Civil Procedure
Local Court Rules
Uniform Chancery Court Rules

The information contained on the following pages is not intended as legal advise or as a substitute for legal advise. Neither the Judge, the Court Administrator, the Court reporter nor employees of the Office of the Chancery Clerk can ethically or legally give legal advise and should not be contacted for legal advise. If you need legal advise, please consult your attorney.

Click here for information concerning Divorce Actions
Click here for information concerning Estates
Click here for information concerning G’ship/C’ship

Paupers Affidavit

When a litigant desires to proceed in forma pauperis, he/she should first prepare and file an AFFIDAVIT TO COMMENCE OR CONTINUE SUITE WITHOUT PREPAYMENT OR PAYMENT OF COURT COSTS, along with a PAUPER’S OATH and the original of the Petition or Complaint which he seeks to file. An ORDER REGARDING AFFIDAVIT OF POVERTY should be forwarded to the Court for entry. The Court will set the matter for hearing and enter an appropriate order. Forms are available here.
Download: PDF | DOC | WPD | ODT